Sunday, March 10, 2013

Two More Feet

February 2012 186
I’ve been wanting to take these shots forever, but like so many things, it got put on the backburner.  Finally – at 33 weeks, I buckled down and got them done.  I love the 4 feet already in this picture and can’t wait to find out who is going to fill these empty shoes.  We are anxiously awaiting what fun a house of 3 boys will bring or what new frilly things a little girl might add.  All I can say is that if we are lucky enough to have a healthy little baby who is as much fun as these two guys, we know we are blessed!
February 2012 172
Brotherly Love
February 2012 175

February 2013 002
Sunny Snow Time
February 2013 005February 2013 008
Belly shot at 33 weeks.  We are now at 35 and can’t wait to meet this munchkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment